Practical, hands-on expertise and technical data, covering essential issues in design, construction, operations and maintenance. The editors, a team of leaders in facilities and plant management, have selected key information with the most common applications in managing facilities operations.
- Economics (budgeting/cost control, financial analysis, VE, etc.)
- Civil engineering and construction practices
- Maintenance (with detailed staffing guidance and job descriptions, CMMS, planning, scheduling, training, work orders, inventory, preventive/predictive maintenance)
- Energy efficiencies (optimizing energy use, including heating, cooling, lighting, and water)
- Mechanical engineering
- Instrumentation and controls
- Environmental, health and safety issues