2023 Heavy Construction Costs Book
With the 2023 Heavy Construction Costs Book with RSMeans data, you get costs for all types of heavy construction ‚ì from highways, bridges, utilizes, rails and marine projects, to sanitary and storm sewer projects. Unit costs for over 15,000 work items, assembly costs for over 2,000 work items, reference articles, crew tables and equipment rental tables to help you estimate new construction, demolition work, repairs, replacements and change orders.
- Existing Conditions: assessment, surveying, underground tank removal, transportation and disposal of hazardous materials
- Estimating excavation and site prep of the structures foundation, earthwork and grading.
- Operation and Maintenance of Exterior Improvements
- Concrete: Structural, Precast, Cast-In-Place and Specialty. Construction and paving of Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Facility Septic and Sanitary Sewerage systems
- Utilities, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Metals, and much more.
Supplemental Information Included: Equipment Rentals, Crews, Historical Cost Indexes, City Cost Indexes, Location Factors, Reference Tables, Change Orders, Project Costs, Square Foot Project Size Modifier, Abbreviations
Level of Cost Detail: Unit Costs, Assemblies
2023 Design PackageSpecial Price $889.00 Regular Price $1,481.67
2023 Commercial Construction & Renovation PackageSpecial Price $769.00 Regular Price $1,281.67
2023 MEP Construction Costs PackageSpecial Price $659.00 Regular Price $1,098.33
2023 Commercial Construction Costs PackageSpecial Price $899.00 Regular Price $1,498.33
2023 Facilities Maintenance & Repair PackageSpecial Price $1,589.00 Regular Price $2,648.33