Open Shop Building Construction Costs provides you with the reliability you need to stay ahead of your competition with more than 24,000 unit costs for open shop construction in the United States and Canada. The labor rates listed apply to skilled workers responsible for installation. Wage rates in this edition are based on the results of continuing national research.
What you’ll find inside:
- New! Added line items within General Conditions division such as security factors and material handling
- New! Added line items within Openings division such as electrically tinted and bird control window film
- Thousands of building assembly and component costs – completely updated for 2017
- Square foot costs for nearly 60 standard building types
- Updated reference information and cost-planning guidelines
- Estimating forms arranged using UNIFORMAT II projects breakdown
- City Cost Indexes and Location factors for more than 930 U.S. and Canadian locations to get accurate costs for your specific region
- A complete sample estimate, including markups and location adjustments to help guide customization and accuracy
This guide gives you instant access to detailed costs for more than 24,000 building component prices, including material, labor and equipment plus productivity information including labor hours and daily output for open shop crews. Receive access to free quarterly cost index and key material price updates online for a full year.