Life Cycle Cost Estimating will take the attendee through choosing the correct RSMeans database to use and then correctly applying RSMeans data to their specific life cycle application. Conceptual estimating through RSMeans new building models, conceptual estimating of major existing building projects through RSMeans renovation models, pricing specific renovation elements, estimating repair, replacement and preventive maintenance costs today and forward up to 30 years will be covered.
What you'll learn:
• Capital Life Cycle (big picture): Planning, Design, Procurement, Construction, Operations
• Cost Implications of Managing Assets
• How to Use RSMeans Data Online
• Planning Projects, Initial & Life Cycle Costs
• Design Process Cost Decisions
• Procurement - Private sector vs. Public sector
• Construction - Time and Cost Management with RSMeans Data
• Operations - Long-Term Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance Cost Planning
The Gordian Group (TGG) reserves all rights to refuse or deny any individual's attendance at, or participation in, its seminars for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation as a result of the individual's affiliation or suspected affiliation with any competitor of TGG. If TGG determines that an individual should not attend or participate in a seminar after such individual has paid to attend or participate in the seminar, the individual's payment will be refunded.