RSMeans Interior Cost Data 2017 includes up to 16,000 unit costs, including productivity data, for new facilities, upgrades, renovation projects, even downsizing – projects of any size, scope or location in the country. All aspects of finish work have been drawn together into one easy-to-use source. It’s all here – equipment, hardware, custom work, furnishings, labor costs and more.
What you’ll find inside:
- New! Added line items to support the growth of energy efficient and security related products including: acoustic board insulation, wall protection, door and frame protection and bicycle racks
- Updated and revised sections include stucco, ceramic tile, specialty ceilings and epoxy floor
- Thousands of unit and assemblies costs for almost every interior need
- Building assemblies and square foot cost sections
- Reference section with more than 90 reference tables, estimating aids, and technical data
- City Cost Indexes for over 930 locations in the U.S. and selected locations in Canada
- Cost data you can trust for more accurate budgeting and estimating for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional interior construction
- License Term: 12 Months. Learn More
By purchasing this annual cost guide you will receive not only the most current pricing but also data on the market’s new and current products. Receive access to free quarterly cost index and key material price updates online for a full year.