The 7th edition of this popular cost book is designed to help construction professionals estimate, plan and budget the costs of green construction—both new commercial construction and renovation work. It reflects years of careful cultivation and expansion of the thousands of green line items in the RSMeans cost database, present in CSI Master Format 2014 for convenient reference.
What you’ll find inside:
- A wide array of green building products and systems—from high efficiency heating, cooling and electrical plumbing, to photovoltaic panels, green roofs and win power, to high performance glass and more
- City Cost Indexes for over 930 locations in the U.S. and selected locations in Canada
- Must-have data for a rebounding construction market with continual improvement to sustainable design
- Assemblies and unit price sample estimates in both print and electronic format along with a square foot section with full, green cost models for 25 building types
- License Term: 12 Months. Learn More
What’s new for 2017:
- Added line items for Bicycle Racks
- Added line items for Exterior LED Lighting including Lighting Poles, Landscape Fixtures and Lamps
LEED v4 will have a learning curve and this publication can assist in keeping up to date. Sustainability continues to have an impact in construction. Now that these new technologies are maturing in the market, a lot of the pricing is decreasing. As construction continues to rebound and sustainable design continues to improve with it, this annual cost guide is a must-have.