The 38th edition of Concrete & Masonry Costs contains the latest unit price data, with illustrated concrete and masonry assemblies cost tables, helpful reference data and estimating aids. This is your guide to fast, accurate and concrete and masonry estimating in 2017.
What you’ll find inside:
- New! Line items added within General Conditions division including security factors and material handling
- Updated pricing for more than 8,000 unit costs and 3,100 assemblies covering the latest materials
- Extensive reference section
- Sample assemblies and unit price estimates, in both print and electronic format, to help guide customization and improve accuracy
- Coverage of selective demolition line items across multiple divisions
- Concrete surface treatments, including the latest additives, agents and compounds
- Masonry cleaning and restoration, cleaning and caulking products and techniques
From decorative concrete block to handicap access ramps, you’ll find it’s your ideal source for quick-check pricing, cost comparisons, scheduling assistance, and unit price estimating. Be up to date with 2017’s most current data.