Plumbing Costs with RSMeans data CostWorks CD contains the latest unit price data, systems cost tables, helpful reference tables, estimating tips, and square foot cost tables — and is your comprehensive estimating resource for plumbing and fire protection construction.
Your 2017 one-year subscription to this CD lets you:
- Quote benchmark prices for alternate materials, specs or designs
- Get prices for unfamiliar plumbing installations
- Price ADA — mandated plumbing installations
- Prepare schedules using the labor and equipment productivity data
- Quote square/cubic foot costs for plumbing and fire protection in typical buildings such as restaurants, schools, and office buildings
What’s new for 2017:
- New! Expanded Fire Suppression division:
- Floor Control Valves
- Storz Type Fire Department Connections
- Corrosion Monitors
- Identification Plates/Escutcheons for Fire Services
- Single and Double Interlock Pre-Action Valve Cabinets
- Improved Clean Agent section
- New! “Ready to Install” fittings (elbows and tees), allowing for reduced labor times.