Using the UNIFORMAT II numbering system as a guideline for consistent estimating and reporting, this indispensable RSMeans data CostWorks CD dataset provides you with thousands of building assembly and component costs. With the accompanying drawings, explanations, component breakdowns, and reference tables all within one easy-to-use format you can quickly estimate a building's square foot cost and easily compare and price alternatives.
Features of your 2017 one-year subscription of RSMeans data CostWorks CD include:
- Updated 2017 data with automatic data updates each quarter
- All the building components required to develop accurate square foot cost estimates and verify unit price estimates
- Costs to assist in making design/build budgetary decisions based on preliminary or conceptual information
- Updated reference information and cost planning guidelines
- Square foot costs for 58 most common building types
- City Cost Indexes and Location Factors for material and installation for more than 930 zip code locations in the U.S. and selected locations in Canada