Housing is one of the most expensive building types to construct. With 24/7 occupancy, multi-family buildings can also be some of the toughest to maintain. Prepared by one of the nation’s leading experts on multi-family housing, Preventive Maintenance for Multi-Family Housing puts easy-to-use guidelines right at your fingertips for the what, when, why and how much of multi-family preventive maintenance.
Field tested in a range of apartment communities, it puts everything you need – all in one place – to:
- Conduct a current maintenance audit of all major interior and exterior systems and components
- Schedule on-going preventive maintenance inspections
- Monitor repairs
- Implement money-saving preventive maintenance procedures
- Tend to wear factors and maintenance requirements of the most common construction materials
- Estimate maintenance and repair projects with confidence
- Get control of your maintenance budget
This complete PM system features checklists for buildings and grounds, and customizable electronic forms.