Comprehensive guidelines on preparing and using construction contract documents and effectively communicating construction requirements.
This comprehensive third edition covers the most widely used contract documents and how to structure them for maximum efficiency. An important reference for owners, design professionals, contractors, and students. This valuable resource provides the latest information on:
- How to structure your documents for maximum efficiency
- The roles and responsibilities of the owner and the construction professional
- Legal concerns and insurance
- Improved methods of project delivery
- Reviewing documents to ensure consistency and avoid conflicts.