This best-selling reference for landscape contractors, designers, and facilities maintenance personnel – now updated in its fifth edition – features the latest design trends and technologies.
- Step-by-step explanation of the estimating process – including full sample estimate for a major landscape project – updated with current costs and the new MasterFormat classification system.
- Expanded and revised to address the latest materials and methods, including new coverage on approaches to green building that save water, reduce maintenance costs, and provide other benefits to the facility.
- Sample forms and worksheets that save you time and prevent errors, now available on a new companion website. Download the forms of your choice and customize them for your firm.
- Professional guidance on calculating and controlling equipment costs – whether purchased or rented – and how to apply them correctly to each job.
- Assistance in planning and identifying maintenance costs.
- Your best source for professional guidance on accurate landscape estimates and reliable bids.