Available for Pre-Order. Starts shipping December 2019
From decorative concrete block to handicap access ramps, in the 2020 Concrete & Masonry Costs Book with RSMeans data you’ll find it’s your ideal source for quick-check pricing, cost comparisons, scheduling assistance, and unit price estimating. It’s combination of unit costs and assemblies will benefit all who estimate these types of costs.
- Specifically designed for Concrete and Masonry Sub-Contractors and General Contractors who want to check sub-contractor quotes.
- This data set is intended for new construction, but with reasonable judgement, can be used for any type of repairs and renovation work as well.
- Completely updated to reflect material, wage and equipment costs for 2020.
- Included in the Reference Section:
- References Included: Historical Cost Indexes, City Cost Indexes, Crew Listings, Location Factors, Project Costs, Labor Trade Rates including Overhead & Profit
Level of Cost Detail: Unit Costs, Assemblies
New for 2020: Updated costs, organized in MasterFormat 2018
Supplemental Information Included: Equipment Rentals, Crews, Historical Cost Indexes, City Cost Indexes, Location Factors, Reference Tables, Change Orders, Project Costs, Square Foot Project Size Modifier, Abbreviations