This expert cost guide gives you materials, equipment and labor costs to develop reliable cost estimates for even the most complex mechanical construction projects.
What you’ll find inside:
- Perform feasibility studies – make accurate price comparisons between various mechanical components or entire systems
- Access labor cost data – use the detailed labor cost, equipment and productivity information for project scheduling purposes
- Analyze costs – this guide serves multiple functions: designing, estimating and validating; and helps you compare project costs in clear, easy-to-use terms
- Building assemblies and square foot cost sections
- Reference section with more than 90 reference tables, estimating aids and technical data
- City Cost Indexes for over 930 locations in the U.S. and selected locations in Canada
- A complete sample estimate to help guide customization & accuracy
While no new line items were added to this year’s addition, many saw large price increases and decreases. Specifically, HVAC pricing was volatile. Galvanized items, copper, PVC fittings and fiberglass tanks increased while steel tanks saw a large decrease. Receive access to free quarterly cost index and key material price updates online for a full year.