The first-ever publication to address the cost of all aspects of maintaining your facility: maintenance and repair, preventive maintenance, general maintenance and complete details about the cost and repair frequencies of thousands of work items.
This book provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of buildings and grounds, from preventive maintenance schedules on large boilers, to replacing fire hydrants, to resurfacing parking lots—updated to the latest data for 2017.
What you’ll find inside:
- Assembly costs are arranged in the convenient UNIFORMATII numbering system and include corrective maintenance and repairs as well as preventive maintenance
- Unit costs for general maintenance include exterior landscape maintenance and interior janitorial cleaning tasks. All items include bare costs, in-house costs, and outside contractor costs
- Data to help improve cost planning and management related to capital expenditure planning, budget and work plan preparation, building condition assessment and life cycle costing
- City cost Indexes and Location factors for more than 930 U.S. and Canadian locations to get accurate cots for your specific region
- Updated pricing for labor and materials
As labor rates trend upward, material prices do not move uniformly. This reference will keep you in the know with 2017’s most current data.