This well-organized reference contains over 20,000 unit cost entries for estimating change orders. With comprehensive, updated pricing, this is a great tool for both pre- and post-installation change orders, and includes cost-saving ideas and estimating recommendations.
What you’ll find inside:
- Over 900 new line items added throughout the Electrical, Communications and Electronic Safety and Security divisions
- Expanded Fire Alarm and LED Lamping sections
- Labor Adjustment Factors added to the Electrical, Communications and Electronic Safety and Security divisions
- Thousands of building assembly and component costs—completely updated for 2017
- Square foot costs
- City Cost Indexes and Location Factors for over 930 U.S. and Canadian locations
- Updated reference information and cost-planning guidelines
- Estimating forms arranged using UNIFORMAT II project breakdown
- A complete sample estimate to help guide customization & accuracy
You’ll also receive FREE quarterly updates via email—a comprehensive quarterly report on market indicators and construction price trends.