Yardsticks 2016 features updated cost data for the Canadian construction industry, with costs for 8 major regions coast-to-coast. It's the only book of its kind!
The 2016 edition of this unique publication provides:
- Market unit costs: metric and imperial for more than 2,600 construction components.
- Composite unit rates: for more than 300 installed systems - metric and imperial.
- Gross building costs: for 35 typical structures at three quality levels: low, average and high (metric and imperial).
- Updates to the 2010 MasterFormat classification system for easy reference.
What you'll find inside:
- Thousands of building assembly and component costs--completely updated for 2016
- Square foot costs for nearly 60 standard building types
- City Cost Indexes and Location Factors for over 930 U.S. and Canadian locations
- Updated reference information and cost-planning guidelines
- Estimating forms arranged using UNIFORMAT II project breakdown