2023 RSMeans data construction cost books are now available for pre-order.
The 2022 Plumbing Costs Book with RSMeans data allows you to improve your plumbing estimating methods with the best value cost database for Fire Protection and Plumbing Cost Data. Pricing for items typically used for a complete Fire Sprinkler system. Many types of Piping, fittings and fixtures for a variety of Plumbing installations. A small quantity of HVAC items that work in conjunction with the Plumbing Division. Great for Fire Protection and Plumbing contractors, who will never install items such as Doors and Walls.
Using our industry-leading plumbing costs book for your project means that you will have accurate prices for:
- Assemblies and Plumbing Fixtures
- Unit Prices
- Thermal & Moisture Protection
- Domestic Water Distribution
- Rain Water Drainage
- New Water Service Assemblies
- Pre-Action Valve Cabinets
- Several options for Clean-Agent Fire Extinguishing systems
- Labor Trade Rates including Overhead & Profit
- Construction Equipment Rental Costs
Supplemental Information Included: Equipment Rentals, Crews, Historical Cost Indexes, City Cost Indexes, Location Factors, Reference Tables, Change Orders, Project Costs, Square Foot Project Size Modifier, Abbreviations
Level of Cost Detail: Unit Costs, Assemblies