2023 RSMeans data construction cost books are now available for pre-order.
The 2022 Electrical Cost Estimating Book with RSMeans data provides resources for all types of estimators, including project managers, electricians, contractors, designers and engineers. Our leading 2022 electrical work pricing guide provides the latest costs for a variety of building materials, including LED light fixtures, knob and tube wiring, light switches, circuit breakers, green materials, wind turbines, electrical meters, car charging stations and more.
- Includes Assemblies and Unit prices
- Division 25 Integrated Automation
- Electrical, Communications and Electronic safety and security divisions
- Power generation, integrated automation
- Electrical work project cost report
- Square foot project size modifiers
- Equipment Rental Prices
- Labor Trade Rates including Overhead and Profit for estimating total cost to install
- Location factors and Historical Cost Index
Supplemental Information Included: Equipment Rentals, Crews, Historical Cost Indexes, City Cost Indexes, Location Factors, Reference Tables, Change Orders, Project Costs, Square Foot Project Size Modifier, Abbreviations
Level of Cost Detail: Unit Costs, Assemblies