2020 Assemblies Costs Book
Special Price $415.99 Regular Price $519.99
- Buy 2 for $389.99 each and save 25%
The construction cost data in the 2020 Assemblies Costs Book with RSMeans data is organized in “assemblies” format. As such, it is most useful for developing budgetary estimates at the design development stage of a design project. Designers can easily compare the costs of using various construction systems, making informed decisions before committing to a specific construction or system type. The wage rate is union and the assumption is that the installing contractor have billings of $4,000,000 or more. It is aimed primarily at estimating commercial and industrial projects or large multi-family housing projects costing $3,500,000 and up. Although created for new, commercial construction, the assemblies data set can be adapted for a preliminary renovation estimate.
- Estimates can be developed quickly since the “assemblies” format groups commonly used construction work tasks, simplifying the estimating process.
- Designers can easily compare the costs of various construction types and systems.
- Those professionals lacking detailed construction backgrounds can easily produce budget estimates since the engineers at RSMeans have done all the heavy lifting- grouped construction work tasks into basic construction components or systems.
- Also included in this book: Estimating Forms, Reference Aids, Project Costs, Labor Trade Rates including Overhead & Profit
New for 2020: Updated costs
Supplemental Information Included: Reference Tables, City Cost Indexes, Location Factors, Square Foot Costs, Project Costs, Abbreviations
Level of Cost Detail: Assemblies
|Availability Date||Oct 31, 2019|